- Sanding boat bottoms
- Applying bottom paint
- Replacing anodes
- Cleaning yard
- Assisting additional departments in yard
- Parts runner (Must have Valid Drivers License)
- Yard Store helper
- 1 year preferred but willing to train, must have a deserve to work with hands
- Basic carpentry, plumbing and wiring skills
- Experience working with hand tools, rigging course, and precision measurement tools
- Encompass all aspects of general marine mechanics such as shaft work, engine alignment and running gear
- Installation and repair (both mechanical and electrical) of electronics, thrusters, pumps, valves, plumbing, and thru-hulls
- 1 year preferred but willing to train (We also offer continuing education such as ABYC training)
- Basic tools set required, Seaview provides shop tools
Following CRITERIA APPLIEs TO ALL SEAVIEW TECHNICIANS:
- Outdoors most of the time
- Occasional extreme outdoor temperatures and weather.
- Occasional exposure to extreme heights.
- Rare exposure to adverse ventilation conditions where use of a respirator will be required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Flexibility to work in the standing, squatting, or kneeling position, as well as reaching overhead with occasional twisting and bending while performign any of the above task
- Stair and ladder climbing is required.
- Ability to work in small spaces.
- Minimal lifting required above 50 lbs.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:45am to 5:00pm.
- During Summer there could be 2-3 Saturdays from 8am-4pm, and from time to time it may be necessary to work additional shifts or on weekends.
- Must work as part of a team with a good attitude
- Must be punctual and have excellent work ethic
We are looking for serious, confident technicians who take pride in a job neatly and efficiently. Wages commensurate with experience; comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and paid sick leave/vacation.
If interested, please call (206) 783-6550 or email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.